HDMI-CAT5-EXT: Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI (Sender and Receiver) (Discontinued)
- Extend HDMI Over a Long Distance with Industry Standard Cat5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 Cabling
The Model HDMI-CAT5-EXT Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI (Sender and Receiver) extends your HDTV display up to 200 feet away from your HDTV source using two Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cables. It is equipped with HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connectors and is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with a HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components.
The Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI sender unit sits next to your computer, set-top box, or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI connects your DVI or HDMI source to the sender unit. The Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI receiver unit sits next to your HDTV display - up to 200 feet away. The display plugs into the back of the Extreme Cat-5 Extender for HDMI receiver unit. Two Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cables (not included) connect the sender and the receiver units to each other.
Includes: 5 VDC Power Supply (regulatory approvals include UL and CE) and one 6 ft Mono-Lok HDMI cable.
- Extends high definition displays up to 200 feet (60 meters) from the source at 1080i
- Extends high definition displays up to 150 feet (45 meters) from the source at 1080p
- Improved compensation for cable skew
- Eliminates equipment noise in the viewing environment
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over two Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cable with no signal loss
- HDMI / HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 3.4 D x 3.25 W x 1.25 H
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.