HDMI-DA-1X8: 1:8 Distribution Amplifier for HDMI (Discontinued)
- Distribute One HDMI Source to up to Eight Displays
The Model HDMI-DA-1X8 1:8 Distribution Amplifier for HDMI is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to multiple displays at the same time. It supports HDMI compatible equipment such as HD cable and HD satellite set top boxes, HD DVRs, HD-DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, and other sources with an HDMI output. In operation, the digital video source is connected to the distribution amplifiers one input while eight HDMI outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source can be distrubuted up to eight digital displays at the same time.
Simply connect your HDMI video source to the 1:8 Distribution Amplifiers input using the supplied HDMI cable. Then connect up to eight HDMI displays to the units eight HDMI outputs. Once connected and powered, your source can be seen on all eight displays at the same time. When two or more 1:8s are connected together, you can create a larger distribution system.
Includes: 24 VDC Power Supply (regulatory approvals include UL and CE), one 6 ft HDMI cable, and rack ears.
- Connects up to eight HDMI/DVI* displays at the same time to one video source
- Output is mirrored to eight HDMI/DVI* displays simultaneously
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant devices by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- HDMI / HDCP compliant
* When used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17 W x 1.75 H x 5.5 D
- Rack mountable: 1U rack space
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.