HDMI-SW-4X1: 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 (Discontinued)
- Route Four HDMI Sources to One Display
The Model HDMI-SW-4X1 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of four sources to one display. Four HDMI inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to four high definition video sources. It supports HDMI compatible equipment such as HD cable and HD satellite set top boxes, HD DVRs, HD-DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, and other sources with an HDMI output. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
You simply connect all your sources to the switchers HDMI inputs. Then connect your display to the switchers HDMI output. Once the sources, the switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
Includes: 5 VDC Power Supply (regulatory approvals include UL and CE), RMT-4IR remote control, and four 6 ft Mono-Lok HDMI cables.
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant devices by equalizing the HDMI signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920 x 1200
- HDMI 1.3 / HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 340 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, Mini-Stereo Jack
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 13.25 W x 1 H x 2.75 D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.