HDMI-SW-3X1: 3x1 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 (Discontinued)
- Connect Three HDMI Compliant Devices to One Display
The Model HDMI-SW-3X1 3x1 Switcher for HDMI 1.3 allows you to enjoy the benefits of HDMI1.3 while connecting multiple sources to one display. Linears HDMI 3x1 switcher routes three high definition video signals with multichannel digital audio to one display with resolutions up to 1080p. Three inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to three HDMI 1.3 high definition video sources. It supports HDMI compatible equipment such as HD cable and HD satellite set top boxes, HD DVRs, HD-DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, and other sources with an HDMI output. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
Simply connect all your sources to the switchers HDMI inputs. Then, connect your display to the switchers HDMI output. Once the sources, the switcher, and the display are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote or the select button on the front panel.
Includes: 5 VDC Power Supply (regulatory approvals include UL and CE), RMT-3IR remote control, and three 6 ft Mono-Lok HDMI cables.
- Switch easily between any three HDMI sources
- Discrete push button for local switching
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant devices by equalizing the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautifully, with sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- HDMI 1.3 / HDCP compliant
- Single Link Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Remote Control Port: Mini-Stereo Jack
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 9.25 W x 1 H x 2.75 D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.